What Is Dry Hire?
Dry hire essentially means hiring equipment without set up, sound check, drop off and collection. Therefore you will just be hiring the equipment only and not our services. Equipment that is available for dry hire can be collected from our Norwich office once booking has been confirmed.
- Simply daily hire fee with discounted rates for additional days
- Security deposit taken and refunded on return / testing of item
- All equipment is tested before and after the completion of the hire
- All cables, stands and accessories are supplied with each item to allow it to function
- We can provide a brief setup and walk through of features on collection
How Do I Dry Hire?
To dry hire from us all you need to do is fill out our ‘Get a Quote Form’ listing the equipment you need then once a price has been agreed you can come and collect the equipment from our office and drop it back to us after your event.
What Equipment Is Included?
Our most popular dry hire equipment includes:
Please contact us on 01603 280160 or fill in the ‘Get a Quote Form’ and we can help you find the perfect equipment for your event.